LENGTH: 1 day
This course will take you on an eye-opening journey covering historical and modern day espionage operations targeting SIGINT/Information Assurance "crown jewels” on land, in the sea and in space.
This course examines how spies from within and outside the US Government have hurt national security and caused grave damage—trusted insiders who decided to betray their organizations, families and country.
The spies identified in this seminar held the highest clearances and accesses in the NSA, FBI, CIA, State Department, U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy and the British MI-6 and GCHQ.
Access to U.S. communication systems, signal intelligence platforms and their supporting infrastructures remains at the top of Foreign Intelligence Services' and terrorist organizations' collection requirements.
This course has value for an organization involved in or concerned with SIGINT and Information Assurance issues.
Contact us for more information or to schedule:
703-642-7450 | 1-800-779-4007 | Contact Form
• On GSA Schedule: Already negotiated best price
• Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) course already developed
• Ready to be taught to your organization right now
• Buy COTS easily & quickly with GSA, Govt and Corp flat rates
• Provided at your location or our training facility