LENGTH: 1 day
Today's global economy is demanding that corporation have to think, operate, hire, produce, market and sale on a global scale.
Today's Global Corporation is challenged to must find a meaningful, believable and acceptable mechanism to ensure employees from many nationalities, cultures, religious beliefs and living in nations around the world that populate their companies are supportive and loyal to their corporate mission.
Protecting proprietary information and assuring personal safety of corporate employees is a challenge in today's world. A meaningful strategy must be implemented to accomplish these objectives.
This seminar provides practical tactics, themes and strategies that can be employed by global corporations to obtain understanding, support and buy-in by their employees, to accomplish these essential mission critical security practices.
Contact us for more information or to schedule:
703-642-7450 1-800-779-4007 Contact Form
• Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) course already developed
• Buy easily and quickly with flat COTS rates
• Ready to be taught to your organization right now
• Provided at your location or our training facility
• Classroom size maximum 30 students, auditorium size maximum 500
• On GSA Schedule: Already negotiated best price for government