CI Centre's Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) training courses taught by our expert instructors offer significant savings in procurement and maintenance to federal/state/local government and corporate organizations and offer easy and efficient ordering.
- Our COTS training courses have already been fully designed and developed.
- Your organization does not pay for the design and development costs because these are COTS courses.
- Our instructors are ready to deliver them to your organization—right now.
- You don't use your own time, personnel and resources.
- Our COTS courses are proven, successful entities, many of which have been delivered since 1996.
- You are purchasing a vetted course whose feedback from attendees has been consistently positive.
- The information in COTS courses are kept up-to-date by the CI Centre.
- Your organization is not charged this maintenance.
- With set prices for the COTS courses, ordering is quick, easy and efficient.
- No need to write or issue Statements of Work, Request for Proposals or Bids, or conduct surveys
- GSA has already negotiated the best price for the US Government.
- GSA Contract Number: GS-02F-0210R.
- Schedule 874 Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) under name of parent company David G. Major Associates, Inc.
- Government credit cards are accepted as a form of payment for all purchases.
- We have the ability to meet your end-of-year money training requests.
With COTS courses ready-to-go, your organization can fulfill your training requirements right now.
For modified, tailored and customized courses (content, length) and training solutions, please give us a call.
To schedule one or more courses for your organization, use our Contact Form or call us at 1-800-779-4007 or 703-642-7450. Ask about classroom size rates of 30 students maximum; auditorium rates of 500 maximum; per student rates of 12 person minimum.
NOTE: Training cannot be provided without your Contracting Officer's official approval and signature on our training contract agreement. No other person/official, however senior, may approve of the funds released for the training except the Contracting Officer. (Note: the Contracting Officer is different from the COTR)
CI CENTRE COTS COURSES: