LENGTH: 5 days
This course is for security officers and helps them gain the critical cooperation they need from people in their organization.
Security and the law
Physical security lessons from embassies
The recruitment process
Security implications of various spy cases
Dealing with disgruntled employees
Ten years that changed America
The importance of security awareness
The impact of globalism
The course examines the dilemmas faced by security officers and the need to make educated personnel security decisions.
The course also discusses methods of enhancing the security profession in the eyes of their co-workers and within the culture of the organization.
Contact us for more information or to schedule:
703-642-7450 1-800-779-4007 Contact Form
• Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) course already developed
• Buy easily & quickly with flat COTSrates
• Ready to be taught to your organization right now
• Provided at your location or our training facility
• Classroom size maximum 30 students, auditorium size maximum 500
• On GSA Schedule: Already negotiated best price for government